Tuesday 24 April 2012

Ryan Gosling - I am crushing and crushing madly


Ryan Gosling has crept up on me and into my heart to become my crush of 2012. I first noticed him in The Notebook, a film we all love. Then last month I watched Crazy Stupid Love and went from "mmmm, he's nice" to "oh my god, what else has he made, I must watch it immediately!" A full blown crush was born.

If you've not seen Crazy Stupid Love, may I recommend it? It's funny, it's got Emma Stone in it and it's got Ryan in it without a shirt (see above) making reference to Dirty Dancing. I can't think of a more perfect combination. There is a kiss in a bar that is swoonsome because of Ryan. The man is divine. I may have watched it again on a plane this week.

I also watched The Ides of March which is possibly the most boring film I've ever sat through and someone should tell George Clooney he cannot direct. However, Ryan was in it and yet again, yum.

Next on my list is Blue Valentine and I need to get over my squeamish nature and watch Drive because he is brooding in that. Brooding I say.

You are never too old to have a crush. It's Teen Law. Who is your current crush? Tell me all about it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm currently having a major crush on Chris Hemsworth. I went to see Avengers Assemble last week and have been daydreaming about Thor's arms ever since.
    I'm trying not to think about when he was in Home and Away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...