Thursday 7 February 2013

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me


We come to one of my favourite songs from the 80s. If you've ever wondered who Rockwell was (and let's face it, who hasn't?) I can tell you he is the son of Motown CEO Berry Gordy. Which explains quite a lot and how he got Michael Jackson to sing on his one and only hit. Wikipedia tells me they were childhood friends.

The best thing about this song is the line, "I wonder who's watching me now, who? The IRS!" It's at 2:40 and it makes me giggle every time I hear it. Which is not nearly enough because it's a great song.

 

1 comment:

  1. I've had that song in my head all day because there is a surveillance van somewhere nearby that shows up in my available networks/wifi thingies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...